The idyllic house at 1.100m
Our Bitschweil Hüsle is located at an altitude of 1.100 m. The dreamlike, idyllic location offers you a wonderful view of the Montafon mountains. Thanks to the solid wood construction and the natural interior design, you can enjoy a pleasant living environment.
The Bitschweil Hüsle offers space for 2-12 people and is particularly suitable for families, small groups or seminars. A mountain road leads to the house.
- Bedroom with double bed on the ground floor
- Bedroom with double bed upstairs
- Bedroom with double bed and single bed on the upper floor
- Bedroom with double bed and 3 single beds on the upper floor
- Spacious kitchen (dishwasher, fully automatic espresso coffee machine, freezer compartment, toaster, water heater, mixer ...)
- Living room with large dining table, tiled stove, comfortable couch, cable LED TV, stereo system
- Bathroom with shower and two sinks on the ground floor
- Hair dryer available
- Separate toilet on the ground floor and first floor
- Bathroom with shower and two sinks on the upper floor
- Anteroom with cloakroom
- Flipchart for seminars on request
- free wifi
- Road is cleared and salted in winter. Snow chains are compulsory if there is snow or ice formation.
- You have to bring your own towels and bed linen (towels and bed linen can be rented for an extra charge of € 9.00 / person).
Extras in the house:
- Ski room with boot dryer in the basement
- Sauna with relaxation room in the basement
- Shower and toilet in the basement
- Washer and dryer Cot available
- Barbecue area, fireplace
Final cleaning: € 150.00
Guest tax: € 2.20 per person / day (young people from 14 years)
Surcharges may apply for short stays of up to 3 nights.