COVID-19 INFORMATION AND MEASURES
For a stay until 30 April 2022, the cancellation conditions agreed at the time of booking apply in principle. However, no costs arise for the guest or for fellow travellers from the same household if:
- an official segregation order has been issued for the day of arrival of the planned stay*.
- or the guest's home country has issued a travel warning urging against non-essential travel to our holiday region and, despite a negative officially recognised test, a legally prescribed quarantine applies on return**
- or if the legal provisions stipulate a mandatory quarantine upon entry into Austria, which cannot be circumvented even by an officially recognised test
- or the border is closed**
- or the operation of all Montafon mountain railways has to be completely suspended due to a Corona-related decree**.
This offer is valid for bookings via our website.
*For bookings with arrival until 31 August 2021, cancellation fees apply, but these are covered up to 3,000 euros per guest by the Covid-19 cancellation insurance of the Province of Vorarlberg. vorarlberg.travel/sicher-zu-gast/storno/
**Also applies pro rata if the event occurs during the stay.
Measures in the AlpenApart Montafon****
- Wearing a mouth and nose protection at the reception and on the house premises (employees and guests)
- Compliance with distance rules according to current legislation
- Contact tracing through guest registration
- Of course, we will take care of the disinfection and cleaning of all neuralgic areas before and during your stay
- The disinfectant dispenser can be used in the public areas
Frequently asked questions and answers
I would like to make a booking, but due to Covid-19 I don't dare.
EXCEPTIONAL SITUATIONS REQUIRE EXCEPTIONAL ACTION. We have dealt with the new standards and created optimal results, which make a trip easy and safe. All bookings can be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival if you are unable to arrive due to one of these reasons. So don't worry about your wallet: nothing stands in the way of booking! We are very flexible in the event of rebooking or cancellations and will be happy to accommodate you.
Can i use the sauna?
You are welcome to use the sauna area with prior notification. We will make sure that you have the sauna to yourself.
Do I have to wear mouth and nose protection indoors?
Please wear FFP-2 mouth and nose protection when entering and moving around the public premises.
In addition to the entry requirements for Austria, the return journey to your home country is also an important issue. You can find useful information about all countries under the following links:
Montafon Tourismus has set up an information page regarding Covid-19. https://www.montafon.at/en/service/corona